08 May 2008

Hey it's not normal mail it's Royal Mail!

So nothing that new and exciting in my life... But it is sunny out so I can enjoy the outdoors. I finished my physics mid-term last night and am just about done with my engineering computer science program that's due tomorrow. I can't remember whether or not I wrote this on here, but my Continental GatorSkins came in the mail all the way from across the pond. I was pleasantly surprised by the quick shipping from the UK (but then again, New Hampshire is pretty close to England... at least compared to Alaska). I am going to put in a plug for Probikekit.com, shameless I know, but I'm not getting any money out of the deal... I ordered two sets of the folding Gators from them for a very good price and they came very quickly in a nice little blue Royal Mail bag.

There are still quite a few things I need to get, like another pair of Dartmouth bib shorts, if there are any left, a good compressible pillow, and some other things that I can't remember right now... But wait there's more, in the past week I've got a couple more donations. So I'd like to thank Jeff Scott, Alice and Gunnar Knapp, and Meg Kremer and Mark Sterns for their support of myself, Bike and Build, and affordable housing causes across the country.

No comments: