28 March 2008

A few random thoughts...

So I am mailing out some more letters to all my lucky family and friends who may or may not even know who I am :P but I guess that's the nature of fundraising... I got a couple envelops back sometime over break since I apparently can't seem to be able to copy addresses down properly... and plain forgot to include some people in my vast switching of lists around (I seriously have 3 or 4 lists of people on my computer). So if you were for some reason, attuned to this blog, but didn't get a letter from me and I know your address, don't despair, one is coming shortly.

I'd like to send some thanks to Tony and Susan Knowles, Charlie Sassara and Siri Moss, Martin and Deborah Hansen and Chris McGinnis and Jackie Loree for their donations! :D In total I'm a little over three quarters the way there! Seems like my bike will be coming the upcoming weeks too!

Last night I got my race bike out and made sure everything still works, and then overnight we got a nice snow storm in Hanover... well so much for bike season starting.

It looks like I'll be doing three race weekends this spring: The Boston Beanpot Classic in two weeks, the UVM races the next week and Eastern Championships in Hanover the week after. It will be fun and good preparation for biking across country.

No comments: